About the Course
This is a broad based pottery course that caters for all levels of abilities and ambitions for groups ranging between 4 – 6 people. The course provides participants an opportunity for an “in- depth” approach to pottery making. It embraces the following topics:
- Introduction to Different Types of Clay
- Hand Building
- Wheel Skills
- Firing & Glazing
- The techniques course comprises of 10 (ten) sessions. Participants will be expected to attend all sessions.
- Each session runs from 10am to 1pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
- Saturday session: Available by appointment only.
- For pottery lessons, please remember to state the dates that you would be interested in as well as the day of the week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday). Thanks!
- If you commit to participating in a particular term, please be courteous and let me know in advance when you’re traveling so that I can reschedule the classes.
- In order to arrange proper scheduling of classes, I require one month’s advance.
- Please contact me here for more info by filling out the form!