I’m eternally grateful to those hard working and passionate individuals in the mainstream (and not so mainstream) press for giving me worthwhile coverage. This free publicity has created numerous opportunities for me so I just want to say a big THANKS!!! to said journalists who are passionate about the Arts scene.
In a sense, journalism is an Art form of the written and spoken variety; truly, we’re all interconnected via our chosen craft.
If you’d like to leave a comment about any of my press coverage, please do so in my Guest Book. Thanks!
- Travel News Magazine – August 2007 – “In the hands of the Master”
read article | view pic of article
- article in The East African – November 17, 2016 – “Master ceramist Waithira takes on the eye”
– read original article | view pic of article
- article in Business Daily (Weekend Edition) – October 21, 2016
- article in The Sunday Standard – August 19, 1990 – “British Council Show Opens Tomorrow“
- article in The Daily Nation – November 17, 1987 – “Varied Offerings in Art Show“
- article in The Standard – November 16, 1987 – “Potter Waithira on Show“
- newspaper article – “Pottery – A Rewarding & Profitable Career“
- newspaper mention about British Council exhibit – “Artist Has Gone To Pot“
- 1996 solo exhibition coverage and interview on TV magazine show, Maisha Arts